The Organisation for Harnessing Research Innovation (TOHRI) is a one person limited liability company (OPC) aiming to work on the social, economic and environmental domains of sustainability. Sustainability as a concept is often like an abstract emotion of care, affection that gives comfort to the people of the society. The emotion can be felt but cannot be seen.
TOHRI attempts to break this gap by launching a set of activities that will focus on different issues pertaining to the social, economic and environmental domains of sustainability. The issues will be addressed through a set of services that TOHRI will offer for its clients which in return will contribute to addressing the economic, social and environmental pillars of sustainability.Sustainability which is an abstract concept can also be attempted to be achieved through a set of services provided by an OPC for its varied clients in the society through sustained flow of revenue generation.
The clients can vary from government, public, private agencies, common people, corporates, schools, colleges, policy and decision makers. When TOHRI will provide its services on various issues pertaining to sustainability by different communication mediums it will compel all the end users of the services like government, public, private agencies, common public, corporates, schools, colleges, policy and decision makers to RETHINK ABOUT SUSTAINABILITY. Therefore the VISION of TOHRI is to constantly strive in the JOURNEY OF RETHINKING SUSTAINABILITY through its clients. One of the programme areas that aims to address this vision is called - "Agility for Sustainability".
WHAT IS AGILITY FOR SUSTAINABILITY?
In this activity area, TOHRI will organize sports events like corporate cricket tournaments, athletics, six a side football, debates, dumbcharades, chess, quiz show, jamming and debates for corporate employees and their family members for the cause of sustainability. These events will be organized by TOHRI's event management team for corporates. The event will be like an Olympic for the cause of Sustainability.
The fund mobilized through the participation fee of the corporates will be channeled to CSR and livelihood generation projects of TOHRI working with Conserve Agro Fouundation in conserving Himalayas and in cattle rearing, agricultural livelihood projects in Africa. Details of the ongoing projects in Himalayas and Africa are available at - http://www.tohri.in/sportsprogramme.php, http://www.tohri.in/africaprogramme.php.
- To promote sustainability causes amongst corporates and their family members through a package of activities like corporate cricket tournaments, athletics, six a side football, debates, dumbcharades, chess, quiz show, jamming and debates in NCR area
How it will achieve the objectives
- By involving 16 corporate house employees and their family members for participating in the event - "Agility for Sustainability".
- By large scale social media, electronic and print media outreach of the event and highlighting about sustainability champions who will emerge from the event
- By promoting quiz, debates and talk sessions, dumbcharades on issues of sustainability causes in the "Agility for Sustainability" event
Why Sponsor This Event?
- Each sponsorer of the event will be given reward points in terms of their CSR branding in social media, electronic and print media
- Further, their support will be acknowledged in all outreach efforts of the programme and in the Conserve Himalaya and TOHRI Africa Programme
- Documentation of the support of the sponsorers will be done by means of documentary, short films that will be disseminated in Youtube and other electronic outreach platforms
- The people who will mobilize and support through funds will be a part of the documentary film of the event and other outreach mediums of the event and they will be branded as CSR and Sustainability Champions
For more details
CEO, Founder, TOHRI OPC Private Limited (www.tohri.in)